Wednesday, November 8

losers!

It’s official Preston and I are losers! But the flipside is we didn’t lose as much as the other team so we won :-) haha! How funny is that. They did not look impressed that our ill advised tat made more money than there so called trained eyed purchases. It should be on the TV in about 5 months or so. Expect to see Bargain hunt fleeces appearing on eBay soon.

Today’s filming day was a right drag, it took from 9-4, most of the time was sat squeezed in a tiny office building with 18 or so other people that we had nothing in common with and no alcohol to consume to make them more interesting.

On the running front today - miles covered = 0

On the holiday front - holidays booked for next year = 1 to Florida (now all I have to do is work like a nutter to save up for it).

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Excellent, well done! What ill-advised tat did you buy and what do you win for being losers?

Please post a pic of you and Preston in your lovely green BH fleeces :-)

You can wear your fleece when you're out running, especially as it's getting nippy out now. You never know, you might get someone coming up to you saying "ere, aren't you that bloke off the telly?" :-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL!
We didn't win anything as we made a loss, you get to keep any profit. I'll get a pic before I flog it :-)

8:42 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Ah, so the other team didn't make a profit either? So you all lost? But you lost less badly?

Or something like that?

Hmm, I seem to remember it was my idea to flog the fleece on ebay, so I'll be expecting my 70% commission :-)

What's 70% of 50p?

10:36 AM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

35p... I think :-)

Looking forward to seeing y'ont telleh!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home