Tuesday, October 17

SEE YA :-P


Clown, originally uploaded by jogger164.



Well that's me near enough finished! YAH! I've got one more day of work to go, quick hospital run and hopefully one more 3 miler before I go.

I'm looking forward to:
Doing all the Disney Parks, and all the new rides.
Swimming with a Dolphin.
Dressing up as Jack Sparrow and spending the night in Magic Kingdom with the small one collecting candy and autographs.
Water parks!
But most importantly NOT WORKING! This is my only holiday this year :-P

I will try and blog a bit if I can from the hotel, but if you don't hear from me...See you on the flipside :-D

PS - Just checked my stats and since Feb I've had 10,178 visitors :-P

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Sounds great, I'm jealous!

Have a safe journey and a brilliant time :-)

3:09 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

CHEERS! :-P

3:18 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Well I've had 10,179... so hah! :-P

Safe trip! =)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home