Thursday, November 16

Last night...

Is it me or is it harder to go for a run at this time of year? 3 months ago 6.45pm looked sunny and nice, last night it was pitch black, windy and raining :-( I went out for Day2's run, did 3.4 miles. In the first 5 minutes I managed to trip over and hurt myself (some twat had parked their car on the pavement, and when I went around it caught my foot in a hole).

Apart from that it was a pretty boring run, hopefully I'll pick up and love running again when I get some sleep...

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Running is dangerous! So many hazards - cars, holes, footballs...

Hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly :-)

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went out this evening for a 7 miler and I thought the same thing about it being harder to run when it gets a bit colder. I know some good runners who just jack the running in for a few months at this time of the year and stick to swimming, tread mills and gym work.

Completely useless info, hope you didn’t damage the road. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! yeah I did a nice face plant. Running in the winter is a bit grim, but when summer comes I'll be moaning about how hot it is and how many flies I've swallowed :-)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home