Sunday, November 19

Good news!

Well it’s looking good on the chemo front. Rescued him from the hospital yesterday afternoon , and he seems to be doing well. He is just really tired but is managing to eat, which is a first.

On the running front unlike jogblog I didn’t manage to get out the house early (I was up at 6.30 though thanks to the small person alarm clock) - we had friends over to stay and it turned into a late night last night fuelled by red wine and nice home cooked food. But I did manage to sneak out at lunchtime whilst everyone played card games for a quick 4.5miles around the village. It’s a lovely day today, crisp and cold but very sunny.

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Were you scared everyone was going to beat you at cards, so gave the old "just nipping out for a run" excuse? :-)

3:06 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah - I did win once though when I got back :-)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home