Tuesday, November 21

Idiot!

We are stupid busy at work, in early and home late - and when it all gets a bit much I like to go out for a jog.

I couldn't wait to go out this lunchtime at one o'clock. Got into the shower room to get changed, stripped off put my t-shirt on... DOH! no shorts :-( RUBBISH. Got dressed, went back to desk sat at my Mac and continued too work.

The drive home was a mare - and I've just spent all evening with the small person who has picked up a nasty chest infection at school...it's going to be a long night.

Someone hates me - prehaps it's the god of B&Q.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww poor wee small person. I hope she feels better before long.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Nightmare! Hope you manage to get out tomorrow!

Liking what I've seen lately on work's new homepage - much fresher and cleaner.

Hope the small person gets better :)

12:00 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I think not having shorts is a lame excuse :-)

Hope the small person feels better today.

11:14 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

The small person was up most of the night :-( but seems a bit perkier this morning :-)

Yeah, I could have rummaged in the spare kit bag ;-)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shorts thats no excuse, put on a pair of Speedos and get yer butt out there :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home