Sunday, June 25

Weekend Round-up

Well I've managed a week! yah! Thanks to jogblog's fantastic I can't believe it's not vodka drink - Lime and Soda :-) it's been a breeze... only another 76 days to go.

The weather is fantastic again - went out for a 5K blast round the block. Did I mention how much I love my ipod :-) it's the best thing I've had for ages, I don't know how I used to run without it.

With todays 5k added to this weeks other runs, I've made my 30K goal and 1 to spare :-)

Next weeks goal is to carry on with the detox and run 40k (fingers crossed).

Detox day: 7
Kilometres ran today: 5K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 31K

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Well done! Both for sticking to your detox and for the 31k this week :-)

4:26 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

cheers :-P

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home