Tuesday, June 27

Back on track

Listened to my ankle yesterday and decided to have a rest day.

Managed to get out this lunchtime for a nice 6K route accompanied by my amigo Preston esq. :-) The weather was ideal for it - not too hot or too cold.

The Detox is going strong! Day 9 already, the only thing I've changed is 1 caffeine fix a day - my head can't cope without it. I've still got the sauce under control, it's not been as hard as I’d imagined it to be (bonus).

On an unrelated note - I saw a snail doing about 50mph this morning :-) Sat in my car on the dual carriage way a car past me with a snail clinging to the side for dear life lol! I bet he won't find his way home again for a while.

Detox day: 9
Kilometres ran today: 6K
Kilometres ran this week so far: 6K

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Aw, poor snail! Maybe he'll enjoy his little adventure, or maybe he was hitching :-)

I'm impressed with the 9 days of not drinking alcohol, I gave up tea last year, don't miss it at all. Haven't had pizza for ages though and I miss that. My "ages" is about 2 weeks, or is it one week? :-)

4:42 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It's 10 today :-)

PIZZA is lush... havent had that for about 3 weeks :-/

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home