Saturday, May 13

Rain, rain go away...

Off to the coast camping in about an hour – hopefully the weather will stay dry long enough for us to put up the tent – It’s a new one so fingers crossed the bag actually has all the right bits in (we haven’t had a chance to check yet).

How comes the weather has been amazing all week when I’ve ever been shut inside a windowless studio or going up and down to London :-( somebody must hate workers upstairs :-)

Going to start running again properly next week – my ankle seems to be ok now (I’m paranoid about any little twinges) – I think that I will stick to doing a mile a day for the first week, then build it up from there :-P

Anyway have a great weekend – and if you see a tent bobbing around in the sea on the news you know that we didn’t have enough tent pegs in the bag ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home