Tuesday, April 25

Hi :-)

A huge thankyou for all the support :-) Not really much to write about, I haven't made it swimming yet as my ankle is still wrong! I thought that it might have started to get better by now - but not yet :-(

I dare not get in the pool as I'll flip upside down and drown as my inflated foot keeps me held under ;-)

I'm going to see the foot chap again tonight - and get my shoe inserts and show him how well I'm not doing - hopefully he will have some answers that will mend me over night :-)

Non run related news - I found out the other day that it's not a good idea to put shower gel in your eyes (by accident - it managed to shoot me in the face). I am now limping about with a half closed swollen eye as well :-D What a mess - I don't think I'd score to high on the HotOrNot.com :-)

Anyways gotta start work :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Poor thing--you are probably a silly sight. I hope your eye and foot feel better soon.

Brooke

12:21 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Thanks for dropping in :-)

12:52 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

How's the eye today? Dangerous stuff, shower gel :-)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home