Wednesday, April 12

Running on iTunes unleaded!

Good news
I'm loving the new ipod - I had forgotten how great it is to run with music to help you along the way.

Bad news
I took yesterday as a rest day as my left ankle was still hurting a tad. Today it didn't feel to bad so I thought I'd do a 10K, which I did. The bad news is that it's bl**dy killing me now! I'm not sure what I have done to it? It hurts when I rotate it, but mostly where the boney round bit pokes out and points inwards towards my other leg. I have taken a couple of nurofen that seem to have eased the pain off, but if anyone has any suggestions on how I could treat it, I would be most happy :-)

The real pain about it is that I'm probably at the fittest I've ever been, I will rest it up a bit over the next few days - but I really, really don't want to :-( (sulk, sulk).

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Oh dear, hope your ankle gets better soon. I'm hoping to go out for a run tomorrow (a very short one) as my foot's 99% better now (that probably means I should wait until it's 1% more better though) as I haven't been out for 2 weeks, I'm going to be sooooooooooooooooo feeble :-(

11:01 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Hope that your run has gone ok :-P
My ankles is fully rubbish!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home