Thursday, April 6

The Beer run...

Well more like the chardonnay shuffle. I got home late from work and decided it would be nice to have a glass of wine or two. The problem was that the cupboard was bare :-)

So instead of taking the car to the village shops I decided to do the right thing and jog there and back – much to the amusement of the lady who served me :-/ I must have looked like an alcoholic sweating for a bottle of wine.

But it all helps keep the mileage up – the little jog added up to 3K, and some fine mid week wine :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Aah, so it's ok to drink as long as you run to get it? Although your shop sounds a bit further away than mine, my local shop's about a minute away, does that still count?

9:37 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah - just buy small bottles and go back a few times :-P

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home