Sunday, April 16

Come on and do the conga...

... That's about the speed I can bumble around at, at the moment :-)

Did a 3K ( woowww!! pushing the level up ;-) ) jog, My ankle feels like it's starting to get get better (or is it me just wishing it would).

I have read some reports about glucosamine, and think that I may start taking it when the shops re-open as well as some sort of fish oil - Jogblog you said that you had started taking it (I think I read it on your blog) does it help at all?

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Yeah, I took some veggie glucosamine tablets for a few days but then all my joints (wrists, hips, knees, ankles) started creaking and cracking and they never used to, so I stopped taking them. I got some gel too but I don't think that did anything.

6:23 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

soundslike a nno theb :-P ekk...

6:53 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

no then... dohhhh - rubbish-typing.com

6:53 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

But it might have served me right for buying cheapy ones over the internet, maybe ones from a proper shop will be ok.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home