Thursday, April 27

It's me again

Not much to report - Stupid busy at work and my ankle still is rubbish :-(

I am hoping that a month will put it right, but I'm not sure it will.

On the good news front, went to the hospital* to have an XRAY to see if it was a stress fracture, and it's not :-)

I also got my shoe inserts the other day, went for a slow walk at lunchtime - they make your trainers feel odd as your foot can't flatten out, they will take a bit of getting used to I think.

* Hospital related story. How comes there is always a crazy guy in the A&E - this time he was screaming about the voices in his head not allowing him to sleep. He then started swearing his head off at the nurses who warned him that if he didn't stop being abusive they would treat him... another barrage of abuse and a security guard later and all was quiet again.

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

At least the nutters help pass the time in A&E or don't you have 4 hour waits where you live?

The ankle will get better v. soon, have faith!

8:58 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah it's about that up here as well - around the 4-6 hour mark, and you need to pay and display at the hospital carpark :-)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home