Thursday, May 11

Cheeky mile

:-) I'm back!

Don't tell the foot doctor but I went for a cheeky 1-mile last night and my foot seems to be ok :-) YAH!!

Rewind - My foots been felling ok for about a week, I've been swimming and weights etc but the call for a run has been shouting in my ear!!

Fast-forward - Got home from work last night and thought "yeah, what the hell..." put my trainers on (with inserts that still feel odd) and went for a cheeky mile. It felt great, but I can't get over how quickly I've lost my running fitness :-( But hopefully it should only take 2 or 3 weeks to regain it :-)

I didn't blog about the run till this morning in case I woke up with a baboon ankle again, but all looks good.

I’ve added a link on the left to "jkrunning", pop over and have a read :-)

Fingers crossed its another little mile tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

YAH!! Don't overdo it though :-)

1:23 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I'm keeping it lowkey at the moment - a couple of weeks of short runs. :-P

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooo-hoy!!
Excellent :0)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

You will be surprised how quickly your finesse comes back once you are running full speed ahead again.

Congrats on the mile. I won't tell if you don't.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home