Monday, May 1

I love bank holidays!

What a fantastic bank holiday weekend :-)

The weather has been average, but the time off work was completely needed. Today was spent on roller coasters and thrill rides with the crazy small person. The rest of the weekend was with friends, but no running still (I hadn’t realised how much I need to run to sort out my noisy head).

On the ankle front - It’s looking up! (It’s no longer the size of a balloon more like a melted ping pong ball) I have been wearing my shoe insets and they seem to be doing the trick. They are taking a bit of getting used to though. When you have them in there’s no way that your foot can flatten out which should stop any future injuries.

I am going to see if the foot doctor will allow some mild exercise maybe a few more walks around the village and a session on the elliptical trainer… or 6

Hope you all had a great time as well this weekend. Work tomorrow :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger edinburghrunner said...

Glad to hear the ankle is improving!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home