Sunday, February 17

Here's looking at you.


DSCF3261, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Jinx is loving the sunny weather - he wouldn't if he had to get his naked butt out of the door, not that I run naked.

Well the ankle seems to be better, the new trainers are lush.

They have that new trainer bounce at the moment. I still didn't push myself (3 miles) but now I know it's 98% I'll do a proper 5-6miles tomorrow.

Watched a few good movies this weekend. Ratatouille was the first one on Friday night, very good! Last night we watched 'Super Bad' with a friend, LOL, funny and that was followed with Russell Brand live. Russell is one of them marmite people, I like him and the video was again very funny.

Well that's all folks.

Today's miles = 3 / Feb miles = 59 | Today's sit/push = 68/ Feb total = 863

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

I can't decide if I like Russell Brand or not. I definitely don't like marmite though. Bleurgh.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

I am glad you are better.I wish the ole hand would get better.
Congrats on the charity work.

10:13 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

i've overdosed on russell i think with his podcast...jinx is looking more like ET as he get older :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Running naked in Nottingham :) One day.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home