Friday, February 8

How the devil are you?


DSCF3170, originally uploaded by jogger164.

I'm fine - just this minute got back in from work - 19:43...on a Friday, that's just wrong! But it's the weekend :-D

Well tomorrow is 'HC" day... yes, you got it I'm getting my haircut. Not sure to get it all off or a bit shorter (it's about 3-4 inches past my shoulder at the moment). I did promise Preston that if I was going to go for it that I'd let him perm it first - so I might go for a trim.

JogBlog - looking forward to the SAS, what night is it on? I will try and get an overnighter sorted.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend. I'm planning to get at least 1 long run in.

Haven't done my sit ups yet, but will do after this post. See ya.

Today's miles = 5 / Feb miles = 29 | Today's sit/push = 62/ Feb total = 470

5 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Nooooooooo, you can't cut all your hair off, leave it long!

SAS is on Tuesdays at 6:30.

9:03 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

lol - i'm thinking long but not as long...

Tuesdays - i'll try and get one this or next week :-)

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm at 20 points per day. After reading your post about MRS. jb's weight loss and knowing your weight loss I feel the competition bug again. So the past two days I've actually been doing this thing. Both of you have just done an incredible job of shedding those extra pounds. That's really wonderful and very inspiring.

But I don't think cutting your hair is a fair way to lose weight.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

You're going to cut it???? WOW!!! You carry it so well. I agree with Kate.
Making the soup on Sunday.
I did a steady 3 miles today.Jogging. Slow but I did it!!!!!! :)

4:46 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Mrs JB says hi and 'Game on Kate' ;-)

I think I'll leave my hair quite long... but get it cut as well :-)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home