Monday, February 4

Good news & Bad news


DSCF2900, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Good news = the new router came and is working, YAH!

Bad news = even though I was picked as one of the 20 winners for the New Yorker competition because I'm not a US resident my entry has been pulled :-/ should have read the small print... I suppose at least I was chosen out of nearly 300 though :-D

Running news = No Preston, he has a new job at a cheeky little agency, so It was a cold run on my own - no iPod, it had died. I managed a little 1 miler and a 5 miler today. I have gone easy the last few days as my back has been playing up.

Now I can go and check out all your blogs... you have been warned.

Today's miles = 1+5
/ Feb miles = 10 | Today's sit/push = 58 / Feb total = 228

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on links. I just got my pics from the race today so now all I have to do is combine it all together with the post I've written and voila.

I'm sorry about the contest. But winning is winning. They did pick you and you have that. :-)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Wow the thames is looking very steep today. It's good to see that you are back in the world of the cyber.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Yeah you got picked,boo they pulled you.Glad you are back. :) 8 more months.....

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home