Saturday, January 12

Who you looking at?


DSCF2771, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well after yesterdays full on rain/snow fun time I was expecting to see Noah float past jogger towers this morning. But peeking out the door early am I was greeted with a frosty welcome.

I headed out and did 7 miles. It was ok on the paths, but as soon as you tried to cross the roads in the village it was like going to the ice rink. Glad I wasn't driving around at the time.

The good thing about nice crispy days is it's so nice to go walking in. We went for a cheeky 3-4 mile walk as a family and took some bread to feed the feather heads.

Hope everyone running the Disney half marathon has a great run - looking forward to hearing about it.

Today's miles = 7 / Jan miles = 48
Today's Sit Ups = 34+35 / Jan Sit Ups = 330
Today's Sit Ups = 34+35 / Jan Push Ups = 330

I did my sit up challenge yesterday but forgot to post them.

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Ah, I saw swans today but I'm on a no photo rule thing. Are you in London town next week?

9:30 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Should be down on thursday - the whole Jogger Clan are down the week later :-)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home