Wednesday, January 9

Sssh.


Sssh., originally uploaded by jogger164.

The little slap head is sleeping ;-)

Mrs JogBlog (Mrs Jogger Blogger I mean) is a happy bunny tonight, It's a week since she started her weight watchers plan and her second meeting and weigh in. A whopping 8lb has fallen off. Cool. I say it's all down to my zero point soups :-D I've got a new one that is lush (i'll post the recipe tomorrow) - but we have been eating really well, just making sure it's all counted. Not sure what I have lost as I don't weigh myself, when I went from 18.5 stone to 13.5 last time, I became obsessive about weighing myself - so now I just go by how my clothes fit.

Anyway enough about weight watching. On the jogging front I managed a cheeky 4 miles - windy again :-/

Today's miles = 4 / Jan miles = 35
Today's Sit Ups = 32 / Jan Sit Ups = 228
Today's Sit Ups = 32 / Jan Push Ups = 228

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Er, excuse me I think you made a typo. I don't remember us getting married! In a spooky coincidence though, I've also lost 8lbs in the last few weeks by switching sandwiches for soup. Soup is cool!

8:45 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Lol ;-) Mrs Joggerblogger I meant - unless I'm a mormon! hehe.

Well done on the fat loss - Soup is Ace (and cheap to make).

9:23 PM  
Blogger londonjogger said...

congrats to mrs jb- that's awesome :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Awesome Mrs.JB, by the time we see you again your gonna look awesome!!!!

Well done on the sit ups and stuff .You inspired FJ to get moving.He had a hard time keeping up with me.I am walking!!!!!!!! :) He has started to do sit ups too.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home