Tuesday, February 5

Is that your Mummy?


DSCF3196, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Check out this little chap - he was down on a low shelf in the library. Loads of people missed him, not us :-D petty he was behind glass and in a glass dome as the picture isn't the best - but it's my favorite Mummy by far.

Back on track with my running - need to change my trainers as my knees are starting to play up. Just checked and I've done about 450+ miles in them. What I need to do (if I engage my brain) is put a note in the right hand column when I get my next pair to help me keep an eye on them.

Off to the pool to watch the little ones swimming team :-)

Today's miles = 1+5
/ Feb miles = 15 | Today's sit/push = 59 / Feb total = 287

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff W said...

A note would be good. I keep an excell spreadsheet for time and distance. I highlight a cell when I start new shoes.
I am due too.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Great picture!!!!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home