Thursday, February 7

Chimp!


DSCF2918, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well got my mokey like ass out of the door and put in another 5 miles. The wind has died down a little so it's not in your face hardcore running at the moment.

Sounds like the London Jog Blog meet up is going well - I want to go! I need to sort an over night stop sometime soon.

Rae asked for my soup recipe - if you're on WW it's a Zero pointer.

2 tins of chopped toms 2 veggie stock cubes (fat free) 2 courgettes (I think you guys call them zuchinni) 4-5 carrots 4-5 small onions 1 red pepper 2-3 slices of jalapeno chili peppers (don't put these in if you don't like hot ones) Pepper and chili (if you want) 4 to 5 pints of water

Roughly cut everything up and bring to a boil - leave to simmer for 20 minutes, then allow to cool and blend up... YUM!

Well that's all from him.

Today's miles = 5 / Feb miles = 24 | Today's sit/push = 61/ Feb total = 408

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Thanks JB! I think I will make that tonight!
For halloween we thought maybe everyone dress up as wrestlers,or pac man and the ghost. Just throwing that out there.Any other ideas?? I thought of the king and queen of hearts and the card guards.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jeff W said...

Soup sounds great, and I love spicy food. I will give it a try.

Great job on being consistant!

1:15 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Soup sounds nice, think I'll make that for next week's lunches. When are we going to see you at the SAS then?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home