Saturday, February 9

To the Batcave...


DSCF3206, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Well did my run - not a long one 8miles in all and then push up and sit up challenge. I think that I'm going to stop adding more push ups but carry on adding sit ups.

Got my haircut :-D my mate who owns the hairdressers laughed his head off when he saw me (he said he had booked me a extended session as it's been a year) - It's still long, but he has cut loads off (most with a razor) - Mrs JB likes and so does the little one... phew. He is a made runner himself - doing the half marathon in under 1:18...FAST.

Anyhow See ya, I've got a glass of red wine with my name on it.

Today's miles = 8 / Feb miles = 37 | Today's sit/push = 63/ Feb total = 533

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where's the picture? Have the small person draw what you look like now.

8 miles is very nice. I only did 4 today.

As for the red wine, I didn't realize that was on the diet. Are you drinking WW 0 points red wine?

8:55 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

yeah it's on the diet - 2 points a glass normal french red :-) I'll get a picture asap - we are watching national treasure at the moment... cool

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw Natinal Treasure II and really enjoyed it. I still need to watch the first one.

I can't afford to spend 2 of my 20 points on red wine. I'm already starving. :-(

9:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

hehe! you need to eat more salad ;-)

9:29 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I had a pizza last night, how many points?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jogblog. The WW website shows points of 6 - 8 points per slice of a cheese pizza from places like Pizza Hut. I usually eat 3 slices from our local pizza place. No wonder I need to lose weight. :-(

9:23 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Hey Jb so is that you on the role call??? AATM??

Thanks for the soup.IT's awesome.
So red wine is on the list?? I didn't know that. I like red wine E doesn't.

4:28 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Red wine's on my list :-P Glad you like the soup.

Yes It was me on the roll call, they shortened down my name though.

Pizza :-) I haven't had any since 1st Jan... I even went to Pizza hut with everyone from work for Preston's leaving lunch, and only had a diet coke.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home