Thursday, February 14

Fossilised ankle


DSCF3009, originally uploaded by jogger164.

That's what I woke up with (and so did the chap above). Loads of ice and painkillers and prescription drugs later I was back at work. Sitting down in front of my Mac for 5 hours my ankle had stopped working again, so I went for a 1 mile walk. Fingers crossed this old git will be on the mend tomorrow...

Looks like it's going to be a low mileage month guys :-/

Today's miles = 1 / Feb miles = 52 | Today's sit/push = 66/ Feb total = 728

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

What did you do???
i hope it gets well.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Rae! said...

your foot my hand we are in great shape! :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

How's your ankle? I'm going out to test my knee and shins in a minute.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home