Tuesday, February 12

Don't turn your back


DSCF3172, originally uploaded by jogger164.

I didn't know that these Easter island chaps had carvings on there backs, did you?

Well I'm in agony! my right ankle has gone pop. I think it's due to needing new trainers and me being tight. I will get some new ones tomorrow, but will have to take it easy on running for a couple of days :-( Fingers crossed it sorts itself out asap - I'm mardy when I can't get out for a run.

Jinx is going in for a cat show soon. The small person is wired. To make it even better she might get on TV as she is showing him and "Animal Planet" will be there filming. I'll let you
know how it goes.

Today's miles = 5 / Feb miles = 51 | Today's sit/push = 64/ Feb total = 597

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

That is so cool!!! Keep us posted!!!

Take care of that ankle.:)

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home