Saturday, February 16

A cold start


DSCF3225, originally uploaded by jogger164.

To another mini run. My ankle seems to be getting better, I'm not pushing it at the moment but I have managed to do 2 two miles, fingers crossed it will behave and get better asap (it's still a little sore).

JogBlog - hope the knees better and Rae hope the arm is now working... BOY running is so good for you ;-)

Speaking of sore - Mr SoreLimbs has come back from his blogging grave, drop by and say hi. Glad to have him back as he has got a fantastic dry sense of humour :-)

Some good news - I've been asked to do a Custom dunny to auction for an upcoming charity event which will be raising money for Cancer Sell. The party/show/gallery night will be in April (somewhere in the Eastend I'm told) - should be a good gig, I'll update with more details as soon as I get them - if anyone is interested in coming down to say hi, let me know and I'll get you on the guest list.

Well off to fight the crowds at ikea to get a new bed...ekk!

Today's miles = 2+2 / Feb miles = 56 | Today's sit/push = 67/ Feb total = 795

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Party? In the East End? Of London? As in where I live? Hurrah.

2:07 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I knew I could count on you ;-)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home