Sunday, November 11

Sunday running...

Running was the last thing that I wanted to do when I got up this morning, but I dragged myself by the nostrils out of the front door and into the rain. I thought I'd wear my Garmin and upload another map for JogBlog, I bet her ears were burning as I minced around at the bottom of the lane waiting for my satellites to lock on. How comes it takes twice as long when it's raining?

I managed a chest burning snot gurgling 4.5 miles and here's what it looked like :-)



The mist of the plague seems to be lifting at the house. We have just listened to a horrible histories CD about the Tudors, why didn't we have these when we were kids. The small person is mad on the books - we have read them all after buying a box full at a car boot the other month.

Not much else planned for the weekend apart from trying to get better.

November Mileage = 25 miles (I've got a feeling it's not going to be a huge mileage this month)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rae! said...

Gee I may have to get one of those garmins.

2:42 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

They are good - but I find I only use mine now to measure a route I'm going to run so I know what I'm doing.

But must admit I'm loving the pictures (thanks jogblog) so I may be taking it out more... well when I run different routes anyways.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home