Wednesday, November 7

Pirates... Day three


DSCF1986, originally uploaded by jogger164.

Yo ho ho it's a designers life for me. Got up at 5.30 so that I could head down for London today. The traffic was pants for some reason but I managed to catch my train (it took me over an hour to get to the station). The Day in the capital flew past and I was homeward bound before I knew it.

Not much time for a run - after taking some pain killers for my shoulder I did a 2 miler. I will try and do a 6 miler tomorrow.

Day 3 trip report... I'll type it up tomorrow, I'm to tired now. Night night.
November mileage = 12.5 miles


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea. Get some good rest and I hope you feel better tomorrow.

I am taking Friday off so that I can go see Aidan in a school play Fri. morning and then Monday is a holiday. I am so tired and sick...I really need the time off to rest, unpack and pay some bills.

Maybe I should just arrange for direct deposit of the paycheck in to Disney's account. ;-)

I love the trip report and I can't wait to hear more. I hope to start mine this weekend. :-)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Rae! said...

Glad your day went by rather fast.What happen to the shoulder? Feel better. :)

12:34 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Feel asleep but wide awake again :-/

I think my shoulder is linked to my cold, it's just killing... or is it my age? My Mum was right it's all downhill from 35 :-D

Hope the play goes well - I always like seeing the school productions.

LOL! I think we should all get tax relief from Disney.

Looking forward to next year already.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home