Sunday, July 29

The day of rest - yeah right!


Wow! it's been a very busy day today.


Got up and cut the lawns just in-case the weather changed to rain mode again.

Headed out to the local HUGE sports shop and Ikea to get a jacket and some shelves and storage units. Came home and put everything up.

Had to trim the neighbours trees (he never ever does them...right pain in the arse!) then get rid of all the tree bits... my RSI is killing me now :-(

Got back and framed them can pictures I did a while ago.

Then headed out for a cheeky relaxing summer evening 4miles - I took some pictures on the way (see here). I love the UK countryside when the summer finally shows its face.

Now time to relax.

We watched last Ghost Rider and The Number 23 last night - both are quite cool.

A big thanks to Rae who is sorting me a custom Hotwheels :-D sweet!




Lardathon™ Mileage Total = 102.5

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent the day on chores as well. We dug a hole about 3 feet deep at the corner of the house. (Ok...My husband did most of it.) The guys that put in the fence a while back somehow busted the foundation and caused some leaks. So we have to parge the blocks and re-do the fence post etc.

I also gave a good cleaning to the kitchen and cleaned out a bit of junk. (And that I did by myself.)

9:40 PM  
Blogger XFR Bear said...

Impressive mileage - good going :-)

10:01 PM  
Blogger mary beth said...

Wow, I really like those can pictures. And the countryside looks so beautiful. I've only ever been to London and would love to do some traveling beyond... maybe I'll take a sabbatical someday!

Becks has been injured so he hasn't been playing aside from 10 minutes in his first game -- he was clearly in pain and totally lucked out that he didn't get injured further in those 10 minutes or so that he played. I'm just hopeful that all the hubub about his coming here will score us some more football fans in the States -- we need them!

And well done with your mileage! Very inspiring. :)

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home