Sunday, March 4

Sunday set

After watching the lunar eclipse we went to bed early last night. So this morning I didn't feel like I needed to lay around when my alarm went off. It is getting easier to get up in the mornings as they seem to steadily be getting brighter :-) BRING ON SPRING!

I went down and did a steady 4.5miles on the treadmill :-) that brings my weekly total up to 26 miles, I need to get my ass in gear and do 1 more mile a day for 4 days to bring it up to the magical 30 miles.

Salsa lesson number 2 tonight - I wonder how many will ditch it after 1 week?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger warriorwoman said...

How can you have watched the eclipse and still gone to bed early? I thought it was supposed to be starting at 8 but I still had my eyes peeled at midnight.

4:29 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It had come and gone up here around 9.45 - 10.30 (well that's when we all lost interest watching it)... I've got some pictures but they don't look 100% great - i'll try and salvage one

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home