Friday, March 2

TFI!

HOOORRAAAHHHHH! the end of the week is nearly here I can hear the wine o'clock alarm getting ready to chime :-D

Got out and did 3.5 miles at luchtime so If I can get my lazy ass out and about over the weekend I shouldn't be too far off 30 miles this week :-)

Hope everyone has a good one and look forward to reading them posts.

Ps my updated iPod play list rocks - The Cure, Dirty Pretty Things, The Eighties MatchBox, Five O'clock Heroes, Fratellis, The Hives, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, The Killers, Lily Allen, Muse and the View :-D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Beer o'clock has chimed for me a few minutes ago :-)

The playlist is cool. I approve :-) I don't know the Five O'clock Heroes though, I will have to investigate.

8:11 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) wine o'clock has chimed 3 times in my glass - Five O'clock Heroes are a heads up from Preston and very fine they are.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home