Thursday, March 1

New blog on the block...

You may have noticed in the right hand side column that "I am a Disney Geek". I don't know when and how it started, but I love the parks and some of the movies and characters (Donald Duck and Stitch are my favourites).

I also love to read the blogs and also listen to the podcasts.

How does this tie in to running? well did you know that there is a Disney half and full marathon. How cool would it be to race around the parks :-) and get one of these when you finish.

One day I hope that I can get my ass over and have a go.

On a few of the podcasts I listen to one of the talented voice contributors has made a pledge to get fit and run the 2009 WDW half. As well as his goal to lose weight and get fit he is also raising money to help send families of seriously ill children on a holiday of their lifetimes.

Well done!

And to help keep him motivated he has started a blog. Drop in and say hi and help him keep on track :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

That medal is far cooler than the oversize t-shirt I got for the race last Sunday. I want one. I just don't want to run 26.2 miles to get one :-)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home