Saturday, February 24

Who needs an alarm clock...

When you've got Preston, I'm glad I remembered to set him last night to wake me up at 5.12am this morning...Oh yeah - I didn't! But the self proclaimed king of the Mods gave us a cheeky wake up call in the form of a 5.12am text message, why? alcohol was to blame I believe! I did manage to resist and return the favour when I got to run at seven... I'll wait until he is not expecting it.

I managed to do a 4 miles on the treadmill - did it in 36 minutes :-)

Tomorrow Jog Blog has a 5 miler - hope the weather cheers up a bit for her. I will have a new subject to blog about tomorrow. We are starting Salsa lessons (not my idea - but should be a laugh) - So expect reports of being harassed by pensioners etc late on in the evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Oh nooooooo, it didn't occur to me that it might rain and now the forecast says rain :-(

Good luck with your Salsa dancing, sounds like fun :-)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home