Saturday, February 17

Saturday Six

Got up early this morning for a quick one... managed 6 miles :-) I ran it in around 50 minutes - not sure of the exact timing because I had to stop a few times because my ankle was tweaking :-/

I think this due to the fact that I was running in some new trainers :-)

I "had" to get some because I hadn't realised how minging my outdoor shoes had become, and when I ran on the treadmill the dirt flew of the back... eww! So I went along to my favourite footwear emporium and purchased a spanking new pair of new balance (the same ones I had last time) but with £15 off :-D bargain.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

You just bought new shoes! Since I've been reading your blog, you've had three near pairs, and I've had none. Maybe it's time I got some new ones?

7:07 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

"new" even.

7:07 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) I read that you should change them every 400-500 miles, I did 110 just last month... I thought running was meant to be cheap :-/

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home