Sunday, February 25

Running video

After reading the "Big Bum Running" post over on warriorwomen I have been wondering how I land my feet when I run. So with 2 miles to make up on the treadmill I thought I'd take the opportunity to take a quick video to have a look.

I'm not really sure what style I've got, but it's how I run... I kind of land mid foot (I think).

I'm more impressed with the super bounce flex deck on my running machine...BONG, BONG , BONG!

Here's the video for consumption - be warned contains moving images some may find offensive ;-)

PS - check out my new trainers :-D oh and I did another 2 miles.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Is that a treadmill or a trampoline? That looks well bouncy!

Congratulations as well on your blogday. I thought you started your blog before me, I started my blog on 26 Jan but forgot to celebrate the annniversary :-)

2:03 PM  
Blogger warriorwoman said...

Didn't look like 2 miles to me and is that an ankle bracelet your wearing?

2:43 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah it's well bouncy - sucks up all the pain.

Cheers for the blogday greetings/

Yeah hit the fast forward and its was 2 miles ;-) not really, did the little film - stopped the camera then restarted.

Not an ankle bracelet just my ninja running socks...

http://newyork2007.web-log.nl/newyork2007/images/socken.jpg

:-)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home