Sunday, February 25

Happy blogday to me...

With all the commotion at home these days I forgot to mention last Friday that it was my blogs first year blogday :-D

I can't believe I've managed to keep writing for a year. I'm not the world's best at putting my thoughts down in words - I never paid attention at school in English, favouring to sit and day dream and doodle (which worked out ok 'cause that's what I do for a living now).

But I would like to say "Thanks" to everyone who stops by and helps keep me motivated to keep on jogging and blogging. Also from the webstats I know loads of people read but never comment - It would be great to hear from you :-D

On the running front, unlike jogblog I woke up to an amazing spring like morning and went for a 7 miler around the village. I will put in another 2 on the tread mill to make my mileage up to 25 this week. I seem to be struggling to push it up any further at the moment - hopefully when home life settles down a bit I can put some more miles in.

Well that’s it for now - look out for “salsa gate” posting later ;-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Chin said...

Congrats on your blogday jb! Sounds like the treadmill is getting a lot of use. One day I hope to own one myself. Thanks for the comments on my blog - and I think I've fixed the comments, damn that new version of blogger! ;)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home