Saturday, March 10

Phew!

Saturday mornings are a right rush. Early doors for skating practise then we all get a go on the ice - I wished I could have lessons...it's not fair! I can't go backwards but the small person can.

Things that can only happen in a ladies clothing emporium - whilst waiting out side the changing room area with nothing to do I noticed a woman waiting to pay. She wasn't the most pleasing person on the eye (not that I'm an oil painting so I'm not judging on looks) - but what really made me feel uncomfortable was what she was buying, a new batch of thongs...ERRWWWW!! She was stood there stretching the gussets as she held them high in admiration. I just couldn't help but get a mental image of her wearing them later... stretchy stretchy.

After we all went skating I ran home, this time I headed in to the woods and did 8 miles.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

You didn't ask for her phone number then?

I was feeling pleased about my 6.4 miles, now you've gone and done 8. Show off. :-)

2:47 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! nope didn't ask her for her number - the 3 children under the age of 5 that she had with her put me off ;-)

Did you ever think that you would be able to run that far when you began? it's amazing the progress you can achieve.

3:58 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

No way, as you know from my early blog postings, I could barely run for 6 minutes, let alone six miles. Mind you though, some days I still can barely run for 6 minutes :-)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home