Friday, March 9

Friday

It took a long time coming, but it's on bloody Friday! :-P YAHHHHHHHHH!
Work has sucked harder than a Dyson this week (long days and some late nights) and I'm so happy that it's over for 2 days.

I managed a quick 4 miles this lunchtime, the weather was sweet. I can't get over I'm running in t-shirts still (and shorts ;-) in-case you were worried).

Good news on the cancer front, today was the last chemo day, and the pic line was taken out. We now have to hope that the huge lump in his shoulder is not another cancer...

Hope everyone has a great weekend - see you tomorrow after the jog home from the ice rink.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Nice one monkface! Have a good weekend, try not to get stalked like I did today :/

1:03 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

I'm liking the t-shirt weather :-)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Have a good weekend :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home