Sunday, March 4

Salsa week two

Well everyone from last week turned up and some more (right little earner). I must admit I really am enjoying the old salsa lessons. If you ever get the chance it's worth a go. This week we learned how to spin our partners and ourselves around and about 3 more steps.

I have to laugh a the tw@ts that take it way too seriously though, I don't think they like us two mucking around and enjoying it so much.

My main source of amusement is a middle aged doctor (I know he is a doctor as he used to be ours, when we lived miles away... he must have moved as well, eeekkk! stalker!).

He obviously does not want to be there at all, you can tell by the look on his face (think of all the times you had to go to Sunday school when you were a kid x10), and has been dragged along by his Mrs Bucket style wife :-) he sure is light on his toes, well flat on his feet. And judging by the way he shakes his groove he is wearing wooden underwear.

More updates from the dance floor (village hall) next week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Could do worse than getting stalked by a doctor. If he attacks you, he can patch you up again :-)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

You old smoothie. I dint know you were a bit of a dancer.

My wife tried to get me roped into some Spanish dancing a few months ago with some of her mates etc, needless to say i the only Spanish thing i do is Paella.

4:43 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

:-) That sounds like how my dancing career began... but it has been a good laugh until now.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Oh yeah i see you saw the Lunar Eclipse i have some very poor photos of that wiil post soon :)

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home