Tuesday, March 13

Bernard.

Well I didn't know what to name my post today - so out came the generic big gun "Bernard" :-P

No running yesterday (Monday) instead we went to the pub to have a birthday drink for one of the account managers. After work we had another Salsa lesson... this one was free so it would have been rude to say no. Salsa is cool.

Today I did a cheeky 6 miles :-P I'm going to try and run another 4 or 5 six milers this week and hopefully break my 30 mile cap.

It was Straight to the pool after work. No swim for me though :-( it's swimming team/club training for the funsized. It's all going well even kick turns etc. I want to be able to swim like that! perhaps I can get her to teach me some time.

Tomorrow I'm going to start a new photo project thing. I'm going to take a picture everyday for the next year and post it up to Flickr, drop in and have a look and see how fantastic it is to live my life up north :-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

"No running yesterday ... instead we went to the pub" - I thought I was reading my blog by mistake :-)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home