Sunday, March 11

Salsa blog...

WOW! don't tell anyone (because I'll deny it) but I'm really starting to enjoy the salsa sessions. Maybe it is because being a parent you always take back seat when it comes to doing the things you want to do, and also never seem to have time to do things as a cheeky couple. But the dancing is a chance to be us again :-D and it's good. But before I lose all my MAN POINTS I'll shut up ;-)

Steps learned =

Basic step
Side step
Back step
Open step
Basic Turn
Double turn
Suzie q

and a few others.

PS Doctor stalker has left the building - well the village hall, he seems to have ditched the class, perhaps spending an hour a week with his wife has made him revaluate their relationship.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Yesterday Bargain Hunt, tomorrow Come Dancing ;-)

7:17 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL...then it's dancing on ice ;-)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Ashley Chin said...

I've always wanted to take salsa (or any kind of dancing) lessons. Go joggerblogger go!!
P.S. Thanks again for the help with comments on my blog! DUH!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home