Monday, January 22

Shhh…

Don’t tell anyone but I’ve got some exciting news to tell.

In the not too distant future there’s going to be the sound of feet running round the house. Yes you’ve guessed it… I’ve ordered a treadmill :-) YAH!

I can’t wait for the new toy to come, but it’s going to be about 5-7 days L Now instead of running on my own in the cold, wet pitch black I’ll be able to run in the dry warm conservatory.

Speaking of running in the cold - Preston and I went out for a 4 miler this lunchtime. We must be getting fitter because we managed a good time and chatted like to old women all the way round. I’m trying to keep it low key on the running front this week, until mid Thursday as that’s when I’m planning to do put in my 36K - more news nearer the time.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger warriorwoman said...

The old women managed to keep up with you both then?

9:22 PM  
Blogger Johnny Twelve Pack said...

Preston should get himself a bag too - then you can be bag buddies! But then be *especially* aware of the flashers. :-)

Treadmill will be ace at home but will you avoid running in wintery weather at 6am? You love that jazz!

2:24 AM  
Blogger jogblog said...

If you're going to run on a treadmill how are you going to blog about your running? What you watched on the telly while on your treadmill?

Speaking of telly, when are you on Bargain Hunt? :-)

2:12 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

I've thought about that one - We are going to have a bathroom fitted by B&Q, should give me enough to blog about for the next year :-D

PS - I'm not stopping running outside, it's more for my wife to run on and me when it's minging outside.

3:26 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

It's the UK and January, it's going to be minging for a long time. Ask Start Fitness to send you some free gloves, then you can keep your hands toasty when you run outside :-)

4:25 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

How about if you ask them for me... I bet i'd get some gloves then :-D

4:44 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

How about if you ask them for me... I bet i'd get some gloves then :-D

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home