Thursday, January 11

Lunchtime jog take 2

The office was buzzing as I announced the fact that I was heading out for my lunchtime jaunt around skanksville, even the Prestonator broke his "only run once a week" rule to come out with me. Why? because news of the flasher had spread fast, and they all wanted to know if I would have a repeat showing of the phantom knob jockey...

Sorry, we didn't... just 4 miles of running in to the wind. How comes the wind never seems to be behind you but always pushing you backwards as you struggle up hill.

Stats:

Flashers: none
Miles: 4
Preston’s: 1
Wind: 50mph (well roughly)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Ah well, maybe your new friend will be out to play tomorrow ;-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Yeah I hope so, you can't beat a bit of flashing at lunch time.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Ashley Chin said...

Darn, I was hoping for pictures!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

yeah i kind of had my hopes up ;) oh well maybe next time heh?

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home