Tuesday, January 2

Nice Ink!


Tattoo
Originally uploaded by jogger164.
After watching 2 episodes of Miami Ink the small person has changed career paths... No more wanting to be a pop star vet it's all about tattoos now :-)

Hence the lovely one that I'm now sporting in biro - Everyone at work loves it... even the 2500+ people I don't know here, as I had to walk through the main building after changing for my run.

Speaking of lunch time running - I had to run naked this lunchtime :-/ Well when I say naked, I mean with no iPod on... I busted my headphones...ARGH!! I hate runnnning without any music.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Nice tattoo!

I'm not back at work 'til tomorrow :-)

2:18 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

You lucky git! but then again I'm off Friday haha! I will mock you from home then :-)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Ashley Chin said...

Hate to hear that about your IPOD. I went off on vacation for New Years and forgot mine. Needless to say, I was a lazy slob and didn't run while I was away. I did, however, return home early (last night instead of today)just so I could run with my friend this morning. What a loser I am! ;)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home