Friday, December 29

A must have...



I got this as a present :-) I really recommend it - It's worth it for the Artic Monkeys version of Love machine alone :-)

The other tracks are:

Disc 1
Foo Fighters - DOA
Arctic Monkeys - Love Machine
Snow Patrol - Run
The Kooks - Crazy
Razorlight - Golden Touch
Corinne Bailey Rae - Munich
The Automatic - Goldigger
The Editors - All Sparks
Boy Kill Boy - Maneater
Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows
Embrace - How Come
James Blunt - If There's Any Justice
Natasha Bedingfield - The Scientist
The Kings Of Leon - Molly's Chambers
Jamie Cullum - Frontin'
Sugababes - Livin' For the Weekend
Lemar - I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Will Young - Hey Ya
Hard Fi - Tied Up Too Tight
Oasis - Songbird

Disc 2
Coldplay - The Scientist
Lily Allen - Smile
Keane - With Or Without You
K T Tunstall - Other Side Of The World
Franz Ferdinand - What You Waiting For
Pink - Family Portrait
Outkast - Ms Jackson
The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love
Jamelia - Numb
Dizzee Rascal - Jus A Rascal
Lemon Jelly - Nice Weather For Ducks
Mylo - In My Arms
My Chemical Romance - Song 2
The Coral - Dreaming Of You
Maximo Park - Gone Missing
The Bravery - Honest Mistake
The Streets - Let's Push Things Forward
Basement Jaxx - Romeo
Orson - Push The Button
50 Cent - In Da Club

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Looks good, maybe something to spend my iTunes voucher on that I got for my birthday :-)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

hey i'm definitely jealous!! I'm seriously going to look for that! hope you had a great christmas holiday!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home