Tuesday, December 26

Boixing day run

Got my trainers on an headed out for a run before the hospital visiting schedule. Why is it called boxing day? I must admit I didn't know so when I got home I googled it... here's the answer.

The village was full of people walking around HAHA! they don't know what to do with themselves when the shops are shut :-) I managed a 6 miler.

Good news from the hospital - He can come home today :-D, but he has to go in on Friday for his next lot of chemo.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

6 miles? You obviously didn't overindulge enough yesterday :-)

8:21 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL :-) chance would have been good ;-)

Some random stopped me today about 5 miles in, I took my headphones off to see what he wanted and he said "That will teach you for over eating yesterday" classic! can't beat people stopping you.

:-)

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home