Saturday, December 23

Quick one.

Got out for a early morning misty run - did 5 miles :-)

Heading down to the parents for the weekend - so hopefully I will be able to have a run around the old town :-) Not sure If I will be posting over the Xmas weekend, so if not...

Happy Christmas everyone :-) thanks for dropping in all year and commenting. I appreciate the support - it really helps to keep me motivated and drag my sorry ass out the door for a run when I don't want to.

Cheers! (is it wine o'clock yet?).

2 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

No more posting until after Xmas?! Noooooooooooo, what will I read?

It's a bit too early for me to be wine o'clock, it's still morning and I've only just got up. Looked out the window and saw someone running and thought to myself, hmm, think I'm a bit too hungover today to attempt that.

Anyway, hope you have an excellent Xmas :-)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog and like jogblog will miss the posts...but I'll find someone way to survive :)
I hope you have a great Christmas holiday--drink one for me!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home