Wednesday, December 13

Fed up with the dark.




I hate getting up in the dark, leaving the house for work in the dark, running in the dark and coming home in the dark!

Went for a cold and windy 5 miler. Forgot to take a running jacket again (it’s becoming a habit – exercising in the cold). It was pretty uneventful, but I have found out what the chavs do when it’s to cold to drink larger and fish in the park near work… They drink and play with radio-controlled cars. Which may sound ok, but not when the twats hassle you with them as you run past. If they do it again, I may have to stamp on one :-D

PS – We went to get the small person a dictionary for school the other day. The nearest shop was “Partners” after a couple of minutes looking we couldn’t find one – asking the shop assistant if they had any, she went in the back to check. On her return she said “Sorry, we haven’t got an Oxford English dictionary, but we have this one” handing us an Italian one. Yeah, that is the same! LOL!

7 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

Did that shop assistant work for B&Q? My god, we're surrounded by fools! :-)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i did make i own bread i always do :).

Dont know why you cant post on my blog?

Those Chavs and there remote control cars, they have started doing that around here late on Saturday nights. When they hit 25 they might grow up a little.

3:12 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Are you posting to me on joggerblogger's blog? This is getting confusing. I still can't post on your blog, it says it can't log me in.

Sorry Mr Joggerblogger, you can have your blog back in a mo :-)

3:25 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! I feel so used!

The whole not being able to post thing - I think it's the new version of blogger - You nedd to redo the google account and then it works :-)

3:36 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Ooh, having a thick day. What do you mean redo the Google account?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about that its me being thick i posted to the wrong person. Im not sure about the google account thing but i know they are transfering all beta blogs to just normal blooger blogs if that makes any sense?

4:44 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

You'll just have to live without my witty repartee on your blog for the time being then until blogger sorts it out :-)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home