Monday, December 11

Easy Peasy.

Ever had one of those runs that went so well you couldn’t believe it. I had one of those this lunch time. The rain had stopped just for me, my Garmin picked up a satellite in seconds and every tune on my iPod shuffle rocked. I didn’t have any stomach cramps or foot pain. WOW!

If only every five miler went so easily.

On the negative side of it - how rubbish is getting up and leaving in the dark to go to work and getting home in the dark. I’m going to try and get out and have at least 2-3 runs a week at lunchtime over the next few months - got to get some daylight ( we have no windows at all at work).

PS - I bet tomorrows run is going to suck ;-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We have no windows at work" - good job with some of that singing that goes on (not mentioning any names!) ;-)

Well done on the run monkey, sounds like you're prepping yourself nicely for the next big race... New Year's Eve if I remember rightly?

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you don't know me but I have been keeping up with your blog lately and I love it! :D
I know what you mean about having those easy runs. Mine ironically come after a night of drinking beer...hmmmm LOL

2:09 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

Not me singing Johnny :-/ I know who you mean though :-)

Hi - Molly, always good to hear from new people - glad you like the blog :-D

8:56 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 AM  
Blogger [rich] said...

PS - Molly and JogBlog, have been trying to comment on your blogs but it's not allowing me :-(

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home