Monday, December 4

Up-side


Up-side
Originally uploaded by jogger164.

Sneaked off for a cheeky night away with the small person this weekend. Had a great time, we only managed to use the hotel pool 4 times in 2 days before they threw us out.

Dragged myself out for a run on Sunday afternoon (5k) but it was a struggle - I had a big breakfast at the hotel that refused to digest, leaving me feeling like Jabba.

Product review - The Buzz Monkey game is class! Well worth a go, It’s one of those games that’s hard to stop once you begin.

Monday morning came around way too fast, but got out for a lunchtime 3.5miler.

I've got to start pushing myself a bit more over the next few weeks- the New Years Eve race is coming around quickly.

Found one of the funniest bits of graffiti whilst running today, I will make sure that I have my camera on me tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger jogblog said...

What race are you doing on New Years Day? You're not out partying on New Years Eve then?

3:37 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Ignore me, I can't read, it says the race is on New Years Eve :-)

3:38 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

LOL! :-) NewYears eve, I'm not that mad.

3:53 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

What race is it?

4:10 PM  
Blogger [rich] said...

It's a 10k here

http://southwellrunningclub.org/

But I'm also doing the FunRun with the funsized person as well (she wants to win a runnning medal)

:-)

4:22 PM  
Blogger jogblog said...

Watch out for footballs :-)

I want a medal, they haven't been given out at the races I've done.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home